Valuable Websites Listed Below for your review:
- Toilet Training (Part 1 & Part 2)
- Mealtime Struggles
- Managing Your Child’s Home and School Programs
- Managing Problem Behaviors
- A great place for all types of community resources. Provided by the HUMAN SERVICES ADVISORY BOARD
- Read early and read often. The early years are critical to developing a lifelong love of reading. It’s never too early to begin reading to your child!The tips below offer some fun ways you can help your child become a happy and confident reader. Try a new tip each week. See what works best for your child.
About Zero to Three website:
Neuroscientists have documented that our earliest days, weeks and months of life are a period of unparalleled growth when trillions of brain cell connections are made. Research and clinical experience also demonstrate that health and development are directly influenced by the quality of care and experiences a child has with his parents and other adults.
That is why at ZERO TO THREE our mission is to ensure that all babies and toddlers have a strong start in life.
We know that as babies, the way we are held, talked to and cared for teaches us about who we are and how we are valued. This profoundly shapes who we will become.
Early experiences set a course for a lifelong process of discovery about ourselves and the world around us. Simply put, early experiences matter. We encourage you to learn more about very young children, early development and the work of ZERO TO THREE by exploring our site.
About We Give Books:
We Give Books has a new home at First Book. The online platform, which features nearly 300 digitally-optimized children’s books, enables anyone with access to the Internet to put books in the hands of kids in need, simply by reading online.
Conscious Discipline is a proven, comprehensive approach that empowers you with skills that create a safe, connected, problem-solving environment for families.